On 21st May 2009, we are having an open day at Glengyle Distillery.
Tours of Mitchell's Glengyle and Springbank Distilleries available throughout the day.
- Global launch of Kilkerran "Work in Progress"
- Open day bottling from single cask of Kilkerran
- Kilkerran masterclass with Frank McHardy
- Springbank masterclass with Stuart Robertson
- Farmers market promoting a variety of excellent food from Argyll
- Brewdog - the renegade Scottish Brewer will be in town with some of his beers, including Paradox matured in Springbank and Longrow casks available to taste & buy
Plus live music
Free entry - Gates open 11 am - 4 pm
for more info and to book masterclasses (£5 each) tel - +44 (0) 1586 552009 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to be signed in to post comments.
Thursday, 9th April, 2009, 4:37 am, posted by Johannes de Jong
Hmm maybe a great time to come show my wife Campbeltown. Johannes